Training & Courses
The provision of Training has been an integral part of our services since Advance Group UK Ltd's inception. We have taken the view that it is imperative that our internal staff are fully aware of the latest requirements before assisting clients. As a result of this we have been able to offer training courses to the wider industry.
Effective Training helps to:
- Ensure your employees are not injured or become ill by the work they do
- Develop a positive Health & Safety culture
- Meet your legal duty to protect the Health & Safety of your employees
- Improve the control of Health & Safety
- Avoid the financial costs of accidents and ill health
Training courses can be delivered at your premises or at our Training Centre. Courses can be tailored to meet individual requirements. We provide the following:
- Sector Skills/Industry Passport Training including: Safety Health & Environment Awareness (SHEA) Gas, Water, Electricity and Cross Country Pipeline Health Safety & Environment (CCPHSE)
- Safe Control of Operations (SCO) 1, 2, 4 & 5
- CDM & General Safety Courses
- Risk Assessment
- Confined Space Awareness & Entry
We can deliver at your premises or allow you the flexibility to attend our Training Centre as a party or individually on our scheduled training programme.