Partial rebuild of the Kirkintilloch Transmission Regulator Station (TRS).
AGL Activity included:
- Isolation and blank flanging of the redundant pipework & equipment.
- Dismantling and removal of all redundant pipework & equipment.
- Breaking out all redundant foundations.
- Demolition of the existing brick regulator building & foundations.
- Construction of new foundation for kiosk.
- Construction of pipe supports & foundations.
- Construction of cabinet foundations & ducts together with fixing cabinets.
- Uplifting and installing Regulator Skid Unit.
- Fabricating, radiography, testing and installing Inlet & Outlet Connection pipework.
- Fabricating and installing impulse pipework.
- Erection by others of GRP Kiosk over skid.
- Modifying (lowering) brick outlet chamber and replacing metal covers with GRP grid & frame.