Low Hall Farm AGI & West Cumberland Hospital
The project comprised the Installation of a new MP Pipeline (HDD 220m), installation of a new Preheat system, new Governor including LP/MP Inlets & Outlets and the associated Hot Taps. Abandonment, isolation and demolition of the original PRS and HP pipeline.
AGL Activity included:
- Civils – Excavation of pipeline, bases, pathways, supports and ducting and new access road.
- Mechanical – Installation and fabrication of all pipework & valves/flanges (PE, steel, stainless and flexallen pipe). Pipe supports and pre-assembled skid/equipment connections. 260m 10” CS Hot taps & Stopples.
- Install new Gas Regulator Skid, Filter Skid, Boiler Supply Skid, Lighting Unit & Kiosks.
- NDT & Pressure Testing
- Coating & Wrapping to PA10/CW5
- Install Governor Fencing Compound Fencing & associated civils.
- HDD 220m - Subcontracted
Low Hall Farm
20 July 2018