East Kilbride TRS
The project comprised of the installation of a new TRS at East Kilbride.
The fabrication and installation of a 260m HP connection to existing Pipe Line with associated Hot Tap. Abandonment, isolation and demolition of the original TRS.
AGL Activity included:
- Civils – Excavation of pipeline, bases, pathways, supports and ducting
- Mechanical - Installation and fabrication of all pipework & valves/flanges (PE, steel, stainless and flexallen pipe). Pipe supports and pre-assembled skid/equipment connections. 260m 10” CS HP main to the New TRS. Fabrication and installation of MP Pipeline configuration, High & Low level Pipe supports
- Install new Gas Regulator Skid, Filter Skid, Boiler Supply Skid, Lighting Unit & Kiosks
- NDT & Pressure Testing
- Coating & Wrapping to PA10/CW5
- Install TRS Fencing Compound Fencing & associated civils